There has suddenly been a surge in the list of personal facts posts floating around the blogosphere as of recent. I've decided to take a running jump onto the bandwagon as I never, ever really even consider personal posts on this blog as it's primarily focused on style. However, I feel as if this is a good opportunity for readers to get to know me a little better with a list of twenty two facts (because I'm twenty two years old) about myself.
1. I'm not a natural redhead. A lot of people find this hard to believe because of my complexion and freckles, but I'm actually brunette. I've been dying my hair shades of ginger since I was 17 years old.
2. I have a scar on my forehead (which I refer to as my 'Harry Potter scar') from when I required stitches at 3 years old after getting knocked down by a bike.
3. I have an irrational fear of stickers. Especially ones with fluff and dirt stuck all over the back of them.
4. I'm from the town where "The Only Way Is Essex" is filmed. Ultimate cringe.
5. I'm obsessed with the 1960's - early 70's era and lifestyle. I'm constantly told I was born into the wrong decade.
6. I'm a natural born escapist. I manage to lose myself in film, novels and my imagination.
8. I'm a Godmother to my beautiful younger cousin.
9. I'm on a constant mission to grow my hair to my belly button. I'm pretty much taking every remedy under the sun.
10. Glastonbury Festival is my favourite place on Earth and this year will be my third time there.
11. I've changed so much for the better in the past year. I don't think I've ever been this happy.
12. I regularly suffer from sleep paralysis in where I have terrifying hallucinogenic experiences. Despite this I really do love to sleep.
13. One day, my dream is to open my own vintage clothing and record store in Brighton whilst freelance illustrating on the side.
14. I'm always cold.
15. I've been preparing for a potential zombie apocalypse for years and would like to think I'm in with a fighting chance. Unless they're running zombies. If they're running zombies I'm royally screwed.
16. I have two tattoos, which are rarely exposed.
17. I really love horror & sci-fi movies. I love 80's B-Movies even more so.
18. I would like to live in New York, even though I've never even visited.
19. I fancy Gael Garcia Bernal. A lot.
20. I don't think people realise how much a part of my life music is. I would rather be at a live show or festival than a beach in Barbados.
21. I've never been to Thorpe Park, which people seem to find horrifying.
22. If I won the lottery the first thing I would buy is a Vespa.
There we go! Believe it or not I actually struggling to come up with twenty two facts about myself. I'm starting to wonder if I'm that much of a boring person?!